Last Updated On 31-Oct-2022
Effective Date 31-Oct-2022
Information I Collect:
I will collect and process the following personal information about you:
Personal data you have provided me with
- When you fill in a Contact Form on this site you provide me with information such as your name, email address, postal address and website address, plus any other information relevant to your enquiry, such as the nature and scope of your project. I use this to send you information on the products or services you’ve requested.
- When you fill in a Comment Form on this site you provide me with your name, email address and website address.
- When you fill in a Newsletter Signup form on this site you provide me with your name and email address. I use this to send you information on the products, services or free resource that you’ve requested.
How I Use Your Information:
I use your personal data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you.
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product. This includes for example providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- To communicate for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To administer and analyse my client base (project request history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/services offered/provided.
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed me otherwise, I consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be my legitimate interest.
With your consent I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from me and/or my carefully selected partners). You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in each email or contacting me at email@example.com.
- For other purposes I have asked your consent for.
I process your personal data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your personal data for options provided by law. I reserve the right to anonymise personal data gathered and to use any such data. I will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymised.
How I Share Your Information:
I will not transfer your personal information to any third party without seeking your consent, except in limited circumstances as described below:
I require such third party’s to use the personal information I transfer to them only for the purpose for which it was transferred and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose.
Retention Of Your Information:
I may need to retain certain information for longer periods such as record-keeping / reporting in accordance with applicable law or for other legitimate reasons like enforcement of legal rights, fraud prevention, etc. Residual anonymous information and aggregate information, neither of which identifies you (directly or indirectly), may be stored indefinitely.
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask me to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to me to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling I carry out for marketing purposes by writing to me at email@example.com.
Do note that if you do not allow me to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to me and I will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, I cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, I cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to me and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links & Use Of Your Information:
Grievance / Data Protection Officer:
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with me, you may email our Grievance Officer at Allen Mandikutse, No.5 Basnic House, 12th Avenue, Bulawayo, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.