I’m inviting bloggers to join as my guests if they’d like to contribute engaging content relating to entrepreneurship and technology. This is an opportunity to promote your own blog and can drive content to your own site or social media profiles, which, in turn, should help you build your list.
Guidelines for guest bloggers
- Be submitted as a MS word document.
- Be entirely unique and unpublished elsewhere.
- Indicate the source of any data or statistics that are referenced via a hyperlink.
- Be less self-promotional and more instructional or informative.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot pic.
- Add supporting photos to the material as separate attachments with citations.
- Only submit one link to your blog or any social media account.
Content to avoid:
- Written content that is promotional or link-building-focused
- Inaccurate content
- Overly critical content — this is not the place to air grievances about people or businesses.
- I reserve the right to review and publish every article.
- I reserve the right to edit, modify, and republish submissions as I see fit in the future, as well as to update them for correctness and completeness. I’ll email you with proposed revisions and explain why I’d like to make the changes.
- 🎉 You are allowed to completely repost any previously published articles on this blog elsewhere, such as your personal blog, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
How to Submit:
You can send in the blog articles to info [at] allenmandikutse [dot] com with the subject line “Guest Blogger: Your Name.” Please be patient with me if there is a delay in responding to your request; I make every effort to do so.
Thank you for your interest. I eagerly await your submission.